- We use "building physics" as the cornerstone of our design. We model the airtightness and thermal bridges to understand the heating cooling demands.
- No rule of thumbs – as they go to the client's bill.
- We use "space conditioning" innovatively –every project with different approach. We plan with geothermal or air water solutions.
- Try to use "water "as carrier of thermal energy.
- Use "water" in closed loop always avoid air exchange.
- Use low voltage automation for controlling lighting energy.
- LPD as the guiding factor for design.
- We talk in Watts/m2 or Kwh / m2 /a
Is not a design its a strategic
- Passivhaus Principles
- ICF & Insulation
- Primary Energy
- Ground Sourced Space Conditioning.
- Solar Sourced Lighting
- Day lighting through Technology.
- Solar Thermal / Absorption Cooling
- Adiabatic Chillers.
- Customised Strategy